Full ecommerce features for retailers to maximise their sales online
WORKSsitebuilder eCommerce functionality provides all the tools necessary to allow you to quickly and easily open an online store for your products and services. Sophisticated core functionality places enterprise level eCommerce solutions in the hands of small to medium size businesses.
The WORKSsitebuilder eCommerce module has been created from the ground up with integration, scalability and full retail functionality in mind.
Key Features Include:
- Differential pricing, cross-linking among catalogue items and complex discounting rules
- Integrated with back-end inventory and accounting systems for automated item management
- Support for purchase orders, split shipping, product returns, tax calculations, extensive product and content search facilities and more...
- Site managers may also view pending orders and completed orders.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Search for individual customers and view their demographic information and purchase history.
- Categorise customers as active (having either a pending or recent purchase), or inactive.
- Products can be assigned any number of prices based on quantity purchased.
Up Sell: & Cross Sell:
- Dynamically display a related alternative higher quality and higher priced product to offer
- Dynamically display complementary products or product categories to be offered.
- Products can be promoted for a specific length of time and in specific sections of the site.
- Customers can see what customers with similar buying patterns have bought.
- Manage an affiliates program and create individual pages for customers from each affiliate.
- Track every detail on site usage (sales and site traffic) and auto-generate predefined reports.